Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pre-graduation

My blog has been idled for 2 weeks, was busy lately looking for a job. As of now, I only have one subject every saturday and waiting for me to graduate in May so I decided to search for a job than bumming around not being productive.

April up to June were the season of fresh graduates! That includes me :) 

My experience in solo job-hunting? I took exams, had an interview with them and walking around Makati until my feet hurts, good thing I have a map in my digicam (treasure hunting huh?).  As a result, it went well and just waiting for their final interviews and calls. Hopefully, this month I would get a job. My only tip for searching a job, BEFORE YOU ENTER, KNOW FIRST ABOUT THE COMPANY.  T'was like.."uh-oh!" :))

How was your job hunting when you're still a gresh grad?

If you're asking what course I'm taking up, It's BSBA major in Financial Management.

Basically, it encompasses everything in accounting, the only difference is that, I/we do not prepare the financial statements. We just analyze the prepared FS then decide on how to maximize the wealth of a company.



Good luck to me and to all fresh graduates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...