Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How to apply for SSS ID (First time) / E-1 Form

THIS IS ONLY FOR FIRST TIMERS OKAY? AND THIS IS ONLY BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE.

E-1 form is usually asked for fresh grads or for those who do not have one. This is one of the pre-employment requirement.


Just awhile ago,I had my E-1 form done at SSS fairview branch

At first I alarmed my clock at 7AM so I can be early at SSS because I heard that the waiting time is so distressful. Unfortunately...I slept again :)

I went to SSS at 2PM!
Here's what I did:

  • Make sure you have these documents before you go to SSS.
  • Documents such as: Birth Certificate, Baptismal certificate ( In absence of Birth certificate), Passport.
  • I asked the person at the information desk for an E-1 form. (He/she will give you a number and fill up form)
  • Then I filled up the form, also make sure you know your zip code.
  • Thumbmarks at both papers, most especially the pink one! people usually forget that. (Just like me :D)
  • After you sort the documents in order, proceed to the information desk then submit it.
  • Wait for your name to be called of course..
  • Expect to receive a pink paper and check it before you tootle-too! :)

I waited for 1.5hours, hmm..not that bad for me. If you're impatient, bring something that will entertain you. (Books, ipod, mobile internet, or even your lover (something huh?)

Haha, well that's it for now.


What you read is what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...