Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shawill BB cream

All right! let me tell you a story about this BB cream.
I already tried and applied it on my face (yeah, to my whole face!) when I was browsing makeups from Watson's 2-3 weeks ago.


YESTERDAY..


At first, I was being skeptical to buy this product, because when I read the box it says something about china. So okay??? The sales lady says that it made from Italy, the content it's manufacturing code blah-blah.


In the end....I bought it.



When I went home, I rushed to my laptop to search about this. Some may like it, some may not.
What they say.. "I don't like it coz it's like chinchunsu thingieeee" or something like that. But then, I felt "Oh man! Dagnabbit."


In the end... I tried it. ( stubborn huh?)


I tried it first on sensitive part of my skin. (or skin test) within 12 hours.



 BEFORE
 December 18, 2010 11:30PM





AFTER
December 19, 2010 11:21AM

Okay, the result was okay, nothing happened. The BB cream blends to my skin color and it does not come up with a smell of chinchunsu (I keep on smelling it, really!) The funny thing here is, I ALREADY APPLIED IT ON MY FACE BEFORE THIS SKIN TEST. Formality sakes! :)

WHAT IS MY SKIN TYPE?
Well, It's normal - dry skin type.

SKIN COLOR?
Fair skin


WHY BUY?
It's inexpensive for only P168!


WHERE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT?
Any Watson's store


REACTION?
For me, I think it suits me. Better to have it tested first to your skin before applying it ok?especially if you have sensitive skin.
Let's stay pretty!

For more info, visit their website at http://www.shawill.com/


MORE RELEVANT SOURCES:
http://siloran.en.alibaba.com/
http://www.siloran.com/index.htm

The above links are about the Quality Assurance/Safety of make ups (See the sticker on the box below)


I will make another blog regarding the application whenever I go to school, mall etc.
Hope you girls find this useful to you *wink*

4 comments:

  1. i saw the shawill BB cream awhile ago at watson's. it's cheaper than maybelline...although i am still looking for other BB creams available locally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other BB creams are worth 500Php+, Shawill BB cream is the cheapest I've ever seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah they're right. shawill bb cream, so far, is the cheapest. it's very affordable (beacuse, as you said, it's only 168php but it's 45ml) and it has 4 shades. i think, it's quite good. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. been thinking of buying this or the maxipeel concealing cream. thanks for the review! this will help mein choosing between the two. :)

    i followed you. would be great if you could follow back. :)

    -----
    http://lotsofgirlstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...