Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Triple chocolate cake from Red Ribbon

I was so craving for desserts last night that I really want to cry (so dramatic) haha! And so, my rants finally compensated by Red Ribbon's Triple chocolate cake. I bought half roll for 195Php.



As I unbox it, It excites me as I saw its overflowing chocolates around! Well it should be, coz it's triple chocolate, so I expect that it oozes more chocolates.





Curled chocolates with laced choco syrup on top





The best feeling is to eat both ends of the cake, moist.
The second slice was.. Okay? Not too moist. I guess if the smooth choco icing around is not that much It'll be lame or dry. But then, I am satisfied though not that superb.


Full roll: 299Php
Half roll: 195Php


 Do you have any yummy cakes in your mind? Let me know, spill the beans :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...