Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chocolat: Deep Dark Chocolate Cakes


Sorry for posting an amateur shots of these delectable cakes because our table is crowded with cakes :D just bear with me ;)



 


Sugar-free chocolate cake (I forgot the real name)
75Php per slice


Sugar-free strawberry
75Php per slice

Their sugar-free strawberry is not bad. Good for the adults, to everyone. though I prefer a lil' bit sweeter that will not hurt my nape ;p


NY Cheesecake
100Php per slice

NY Cheesecake is such a mouth-watering dessert for me, Its creaminess is flawless, Its thin graham crust and icing on top is not just an ordinary icing but so milky..Everythin' is perfecto! And this does not hurt my nape hehe ;D
Thumbs up for this!
I will surely go back in here! ☺


Have a nice cake day! ☺

Can be located at:
GF SM Mall of Asia/Burgos Cor Mabini San Juan/Sgt. Esguerra
Phone
5560188/7260330/9289304/9237584
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...