Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Qoola!

What yogurt do you like? Peach? Regular?Chocolate Macadamia? What about  toppings?  lots of em' I say! Now Qoola is a fantastic way to eat yogurt. Self-service yogurt with lots of varieties to choose from!
(In a tone of endorsement? :D)


Put anything you like (peaches,mangoes, stick-o, choco chips, graham crumbs, frosted cornflakes, kiwi, choco syrup, maple, honey, white chocolate chips, cherries and lots lots more to choose from.)

Php75 per 100gm
( correct me if I'm wrong)
So if it exceeds more than 100gm that corresponds to additional charges, they will weigh it for you anyway.
Qoola is located at Greenbelt 2 with such a great ambience to stay.

Sorry for a blurred photos, forgot to bring my camera :p
I'll take more photos next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...