Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Let's bring back the past

Reminiscing.. old music, vintage stuff, pictures, toys and games...stuff that I remember from when I was a kid. Ah! the memories never fade!

Isn't it amazing to sneak a peek into the past? I guess I should call Michael J. Fox for that (of Back to the Future fame!). I wonder what the differences are between now and way back when.. Sometimes, I even cry (emo huh?) for no reason.. Nah, I'm not crazy! It's just that I get emotional whenever I behold beauty from the past. How time flies!

Let's have some music from the past, shall we?

Extreme - More than words


Michael Jackson - Ben


The Chordettes - Lollipop


While I was looking for clothes, I found these..




Donkey Kong 2 from 1983! 





And this one was from 1982! My hubby said that these are still functioning :)

And there you go! Hope you like it!
HAPPY WEEKEND!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...