Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

nails?!

Hmm.. I know its rude to look at someone fom head to toe. But I just can't help it.
Whenever I see girls wearing sandals/slippers, I can't help but look at it. 

It is true that "You are how you take care of your feet"

Though something is kinda weird. I see some girls..no.. mid-aged women that usually have those kind of toe nails. Their nails are like...claws?

I'm wondering, is it bad to always have a pedicure? or is that just their way of cutting nails?
If you ask me, I do my own pedicure unless there is an occassion to attend. I do my nails by cutting it square and trimming a lil' both of the sides.

I may be a harsh critic, but hey, this is what I see..I'm just being honest =)
The important thing is that one should always take good care of their nails!

That's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Old people usually have the sharp pointed nails going on :)

    I also tend to look at people's nails (hands and feet) to see if their nails are tidy or how good their choices are when it comes to nail polish. It's often weird to see very pretty women and then see their nails chipped, or uhm not worth looking at. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...