Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Save one eye

My beauty routine are usually for cleansing and moisturizing my face. Make ups, simply in neutral look like cream eyeshadow,eyeliner, lipgloss and sometimes lipstick (I prefer light orangey in color).
Anyway, I'm not going to tell you about these make ups and stuff.

What I'm trying to tell you is that,

Whenever I go to the bathroom to wash my face..I normally do it a bit faster! I close my eyes and can't help but to think of something scary that there might "something" will pop up in front of me or behind me or whatever! I don't know why is that? But all I usually do is, opening an eye while washing not to be frightened or controlling my mind in a positive happy thought..(But still I can't)

Our brain sure is naughty sometimes. *evil laugh*

Have you experienced this?

1 comment:

  1. OMG I also feel scared when washing my face in the bathroom at odd hours, only I do it with both eyes closed. Minamadali ko lang sarili ko, haha!

    Pero it's good to know di ako nagiisa sa feeling na yun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...