Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yummy food at Dulcinea

Hola! pigging out again. So here's my story.

My hubby went to have a blood test that time and I was from Makati to meet him. Then..WE GOT HUNGRY. We browse restaurants at SM fairview, of course we want something new..We went to Dulcinea (we usually buy desserts and haven't dine in meals here) so we decided to try this espanyol ristorante! :))

When I entered to Dulcinea, someone tapped me...OH MY! It's my friend Jules! having an intern here. It's kinda awkward feeling when a friend serves you Isn't it? But it's nice to see him again! Aw, I forgot to take a photo with him..Dagnabbit, my bad.


As an appetizer they served us a soup that consist of croutons, egg and garlic soup.

Lengua de estofado especialidad, Thumbs up for this! That's ($8.22) Php370 for you

Gambas ala ajillo, good for 1 person and that's ($4.88) Php220 for you :)

The best I've tasted. Frito de la Abuela so crispy and meaty inside! That's ($3.33) Php 150 for you

And some extras that I did not include here anymore are garlic rice, catalanes & my favorito cream puff! We spent for a total of ($18.33) Php 825! Well, we do eat-a-lot don't you think? haha. The result was great, we got full..NOT OVERFULL, though the food is kinda pricey. Oh well! It's just for the heck of eating and being happy ;)

For more Dulcinea check out my other blogs at Dulcinea! & Dulcinea again ;) We're gonna try more spanish restaurants, any suggestions?


Happy meal! Adios!

1 comment:

  1. BF is not so much into Spanish cuisine so I have no suggestions, getting him inside Dulcinea is hard as it is. :P


    You and your hubby has got some hearty appetites, which I love! More food photos for me to see :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...