Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Being Nationalistic..

Our tummy is having a revolution..so we stopped by at KKK food revolution!


Oh, this was the time when KKK was started

The KKK members agreed on the following objectives:

▪ The political goal was to completely separate the Philippines from Spain after declaring the country’s independence.
▪ The moral goal was to teach the Filipinos good manners, cleanliness, hygiene, fine morals, and how to guard themselves against religious fanaticism..
▪ The civic goal was to encourage Filipinos to help themselves and to defend the poor oppressed.

ref : http://www.philippine-history.org/katipunan.htm




I find this tissue holder cute haha!


The waiter gave us crackers..BUT not 4pcs of crackers! Coz we already consumed it before I took a photo of it :)


 Number 2 for me: is Garlic Squidward..I mean squids! or Garlic Pusit :) The price would be uhmm.. a little bit pricey, Php250! 


Number 3 for me: Vegetarian sisig (sizzling veggies that consists of tofu, bell peppers and tomatoes) The price would be Php150!

Number 1 for me. They call this as Gising-gising (consists of tomatoes, green stalks dunno what it is, onions, a little bit of coconut milk  and pork) Its price would be Php110!

Sorry if the pictures are not that clear coz I forgot to bring my camera, my goodness! So I used my mobile phone instead :p

Have a happy meal KKK? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...