Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

OJT: Feb 1-4

Had a tiring yet exciting week for me. I was assigned to the General Services at PSBank Makati.
We did some sort of paperworks stuff such as typing, writing and organizing inventories.
I had made friends with the PUP QC, the same department as I am. They're nice :)

Our work time usually starts at 8:30AM - 5:30PM. So, I wake up at 5:00AM then at 6:30AM off I go =)

AROUND 8:30AM either I have nothing to do or resuming my yesterday's work.

AT 12:30PM: Every lunch time we go to the pantry (first run, first serve though) haha.
Their AC's are so freakin'cold that I have to go out just to "defrost" myself  LOL. Then chit-chat with my friends and walking around the building/Makati.

AT AROUND 1:30PM: Work again.

5:30PM: ta-ta!!

Going home for about 1.5hours! ZzZz..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...