Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

It's April fools day! (I'm back as well)

I've been so hiatus these past few weeks!  Gaki no Tsukai hooked me up. 



For those who are clueless, this is one of  Japan's popular  TV show famous at Batsu games, kiki series absolutely tasty series, silent library and many more. And they're hilariously funny and bizarre!

As the wikipedia says, "a Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown, with comedian Hōsei Yamasaki and owarai duo Cocorico co-hosting. The program has been broadcast on Nippon TV since its pilot episode on October 3, 1989 and continues to this day, having celebrated its 1000th episode on April 18, 2010. The program currently broadcasts on Nippon TV and its regional affiliates from 10:56 p.m. until 11:26 p.m JST."

Wanna know more?

Yoshi!

These are the subbers/uploaders/
translators of Gaki No Tsukai/clarification of Japan stuff :

gakifiles.blogspot.com
jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.com
http://www.shibatabread.com
http://watchgakinotsukai.blogspot.com
echie7.blogspot.com

Did I forget anything? 

Fan page 
www.gaki-no-tsukai.com


I love and adore Japan, really. But I can only read Hiragana & Katakana and some meanings of it.  Is there a site where I can study for free?
Domo arigatou gozaimasu!



おわり! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...