Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mongolian rice bowls by Sweet Inspirations

It seems that whenever hubby and I go out just for grocery, we end up torturing ourselves in eating.
Again..browsing restaurants in Mall Of Asia.


We often pass by this buffet restaurant but we didn't bother to try it because we're wondering why so few customers..well you are able to head count them? Maybe because they are beside Yakimix? You know..marketing strategy stuff


But then last night around 9:30pm we dared to dine here..


But for dinner it is 380Php

Now, to begin with your mix and match dishes you can either pick rice, noodles or both ( I forgot to take a photo of it. Anyhoo, the noodles is somewhat like sotanghon.)

A snapshot of various ingredients to choose from



Spices and veggies to choose from: tofu, carrots,bean sprout (togue), siling haba/siling labuyo, tomatoes, red and green bell pepper, and cabbages


Lots more of spices and sauces!


You may follow these list of sauces according to your palate OR you can also make your own mix

There are also meats to choose from: Beef, chicken, chicken liver, squid balls, squid and pork

After deciding your mix, the food attendant will cook it and you will be given a number..And wait.  For how long? Around 5-10mins.


Here goes my order! YUMMY! By the way, I did not follow their list..I did my own mix. I suggest to put beef which is soft and/or squid into your mix, it absorbs well the sauces.

Desserts lala! There are random of desserts like gelatins, choco mousse, cakes, fruits, halo-halo, brownies, eclair, creampuff


I indulge FIRST to DESSERTS BEFORE my MAIN MEAL. Chewing..chewing.. Average. I find their eclair odd? Twas my first time to devour (what a word) a kinda sour taste like eclair? Hmm.. Nevermind, I did not ask for more of that. Creampuff ball one, good. Choco mousse, good. cakes, bland (Possibly, we missed something out).


I was not satisfied with their desserts so I ordered a separate one. Which is Blueberry Cheesecake for 87Php. Now I'm satisfied! ;)


We always give a tip of around 5%? Err..Hey, don't bother to compute it..We give a tip..done! haha!

The bottomline is, I was satisfied with their rice bowls, Choco mousse, creampuff ball and Blueberry cheesecake.

We'll dine here again, that's for sure. Super stuffed..

Another torture event.


Mongolian Rice Bowls
127 G/F Veranda
Entertainment Mall
Mall of Asia, Pasay City
Philippines

Their websites


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...