Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cello's doughnuts and dips

This is my 2nd time around to order at Cellos', If I recall it right, I ordered oreo milkshake that time.

It's like medium size (I guess around 14-16oz) when you buy juices from other local store.




 mudslide milkshake
 Php140




 Choco bites
10pcs for Php35


Our rendezvous would be in skydome, Sm North. So I stopped by at Cellos' to kill some time.

I told hubby that I'll spare him half of my milkshake & bites I ordered.

It took me around an hour to wait for him..T'was like, "honey, what took you so long? In a count of 5 I'll eat this all up!".

But still.... waiting.. waiting.. Took one bite..wait again..Then being enticed again with these desserts.

Good thing I was able to control it, I spared 1/4... Yay!


 Check out their site!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...