Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Tri Mo Shawarma Co.



Pork Sisig
From 80Php now 90Php-95Php (I forgot the exact price)






Shawarma Sisig
100Php-105Php (I forgot the exact price)


At first sight the name Tri Mo Shawarma Co. Was like a company but then if you re-read it, "Try Mo Shawarma Ko." get it? clever isn't it?

I first heard it from my sister, she told me that, "May masarap na shawarma sa Lagro, sobrang dami tapos malaman pa." But that was way back then before I tried it. :)

Tri Mo Shawarma Co. Is the talk of the town especially if you're living near fairview. Out of curiosity, hubby and I scour the place of Lagro.

There you are Tri Mo! We found you, It was just near the main entrance, near the arc of Lagro.

What they say is true. Very affordable, big servings and so meaty! They've come up with 2 yummy sauces (the white and the red orange)

 And oh! A little confession to make, my post may sound "first time" but the truth is, I've tried for the nth time already. Anyway, let's ASSUME this is my FIRST shall we?


MOVING ON..


The place is exposed, simple, not too extravagant and crowded at peak hours (around 8pm-10pm). The thing I like about is the ambience, it's like you're free to be yourself. No pretensions at all.


<><> <><>

Can be located at:
Bristol st. Lagro Subdivision. Fairview, Quezon City

 Accepts Cash only

Like their Facebook Page



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...